PGCEA  - Prince George's County Educators Association

Dues Tax Deduction Amount
Communicator Award
Contact Your Union Rep

This page will allow you to search for your union representative/UniServ Director based on your school.

Simply select your school from the drop down menu and press the "Show My Reps!" button. Just click on "Email Your Uniserv "and complete the form.


Please enter your school: